The International Conference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE), is an online annual conference for presentation of innovations in the fields of computer and knowledge engineering. We look forward to your 2014 conference participation.
Call for Papers
4th International Conference
on Computer and Knowledge Engineering
October 29-30, 2014
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
The International Conference on Computer and Knowledge Engineering (ICCKE), is an online annual conference for presentation of innovations in the fields of computer and knowledge engineering. ICCKE 2014 is the fourth virtual forum to bring together leading scientists in the field. Accepted papers will appear in the Proceedings of ICCKE’۱۴ and submitted to the IEEE Xplore & CKE Journal.
Ferdowsi University of Mashhad
IEEE IRAN Section, Computer Society of IRAN, Intelligent Systems Scientific Society of IRAN, Iranian Society of Cryptology, Center of Excellence on Soft Computing and Intelligent Information Processing, Center for Applied Research on Soft Computing and Intelligent Systems, Iranian Society of Machine Vision and Image Processing
- Grid & Cloud Computing
- Semantic Web & NLP
- Software Quality
- Knowledge Management
- Knowledge Engineering
- Soft Computing
- Parallel Algorithms & Processing
- Machine learning & Data Mining
- Robot Vision & Video Processing
- Image Processing
- Medical Image Processing
- Pattern Recognition & Applications
- Digital Control Systems in Power Electronics
- Fault-Tolerant Embedded Systems
- CPUs & Multicore Systems
- Applications of ICT in Smart Grid
- Wireless Ad Hoc & Sensor Networks
- Systems & Applications Security
- Computer Forensics & Malware Analysis
- Soft Security
- Papers must be written in English and follow the instructions in the paper format page.
- All paper submissions will be carefully reviewed by at least three experts.
- The authors of accepted papers must guarantee that their paper will be presented at the Conference with English language.
- Please only submit original material which is not currently under review elsewhere.
- Only electronic submission will be accepted. Papers should be submitted in DOC and PDF format at the User Menu in website.
- All original papers that have not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere will be considered.
- Papers must be submitted within the stipulated time (July 13, 2014) and electronic submission in PDF & TXT is required. The page limit for a full-length paper is 6 pages.http://iccke2014.um.ac.ir/index.php?module=htmlpages&func=display&pid=93
- The authors of the accepted papers will be allowed to make a correction in accordance with the suggestions of the reviewers and submit final camera-ready papers within the stipulated deadline. The conference proceedings will be distributed amongst the participants during the conference electronically. Accepted papers must be presented by author(s) personally to be published in the conference proceedings.
IMPORTANT DATES & DEADLINES
Paper Submission Deadline: July 13, 2014
Notification of Acceptance: September 16, 2014
Final Camera Ready Paper Submission: October 10, 2014
Icte mailing list